pole constraints

  • sanjeev rao
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
      My apologies for not posting this doubt in related forum, but dont know where to go with it

      in axial flux we are following a rule of thumb as poles are related to number of winding and its coil /coil sizes

      Similar way in induction motor conversion, do we need to look out any parameters? 3hp induction motor from old garage which doesnt have any name plates.  3phase wire is coming out of it.

      can anyone help?

       any good reading links related to radial flux?

    • Joe mijdtr
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 25, 2010
        http://people.clarkson.edu/~pillayp/c12.pdf