Got axial flux parts, need to part with them!

  • Drew Baden
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2009
      I have all of the rotating parts ready to be mounted on a 4-stud rotor, stator mount, and magnet template.   These are the parts you need if you're serious about building a system similar to Pigott's plans.  I'm thinking of selling them for $130 OBO.   If anyone is interested, please give me an e-mail and I will send photos.  Everything is cut from 1/4 steel.

    • yim tae
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2009
        I'm interested.

        Please send photos

        -Tae Yim

        I have all of the rotating parts ready to be mounted on a 4-stud rotor, stator mount, and magnet template.   These are the parts you need if you're serious about building a system similar to Pigott's plans.  I'm thinking of selling them for $130 OBO.   If anyone is interested, please give me an e-mail and I will send photos.  Everything is cut from 1/4 steel.

      • Keith Goering
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2009
          I am very interested. Please send photos.

          Thank you

          W Keith Goering <mailto:kgoering@...>

          _____

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5, 2009
            Wow!  After putting this message out there, I have had an unexpectedly large response.

            Instead of replying to each discreet email, I will take pictures tonight and post them here to the whole group (if there are no objections).
            Because this is what I believe to be such a great product for our environment, I might be able to make another set or two if the demand is high after viewing the photos tonight.

            For those of you who asked why I am not following through with the project, it is because I am living at my girlfriend's house and she mentioned to me that she would like to move in the next year or two.

            Stay tuned!

            Drew

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 5, 2009
            Here are the awaited pics.  This set is not powder coated, but as I said, if there is demand for a few other pair, I could powder coat at a minimal charge.  Check out the pics.  1st come, 1st server.

            Message 6 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009
              Tae,

              Did you see my email with the photos?

              Thank you,