Welcome to the Axial Flux Alternator Group

  • Steve Spence
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      We are dedicated to the continued development of Hugh Piggot's Axial
      Flux Alternator. We are experimenting with the practicality of this
      laternator with a variety of drivers, not just wind. Water, Wind,
      Engines, Human power, all will be investigated and improved. This is a
      moderated group, and all conversation will stay strictly on-topic.