2" x 1" x .25"

  • rolando_elizondo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      I found about 40 small neodymium magnets on an industrial garbage
      storage. They seem strong, but they are only .25" thick. Following the
      tipical construction of 12 magnets per disk and 9 coils for 12v, how
      many watts could I expect? I ignore the magnetic force of these
      neodymiums...

      Another question.

      Independently of the watts produced, could I run a 12v system with 24v
      coils, considering these magnets I found for free? My intention in this
      first proyect is to run a led-light system of about 500 mAmps per hour.

      thanks!