Dumb question from a newbe

  • callcbmf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
      Is it possible to build the axial flux generator by rolling a out side
      ring and a inside ring with 2 rows of magnets. Instead of using flat
      plates.The center ring would have spokes like a wagon wheel. By
      Increasing the dia of the rings would give more coils plus allowing
      cold air to blow through the design. and larger dia would increase the
      fpm speed of the magnets passing the coils also by having a larger dia
      would have more leverage and spin with less force.
      Building maybe harder for some but I have all this equipment that I
      need to build. Just looking to build different.
      Randy
      AKA Enjen Joes
      Fulton NY
    • Steve Spence
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
        kinda sounds like it's no longer an axial flux. please post a diagram in
        the files section, or a link to the diagram.

        Steve Spence
        http://www.green-trust.org

        Sign up for our newsletter at
        http://www.green-trust.org/newsletter/