Re: 12v vs. 24v vs. 48v

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 1 6:53 AM
      True but for the price I figure I can afford to buy a battery filler,
      some distilled water and just keep an eye on it while my slar panels
      keep it trickle charged.

      I have plenty of time. Money to play with this stuff, not so much.
      Dan

      --- In axialflux@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Burgess" <mike_burgess@...>
      wrote:
      > But Forklift batteries are not just thicker plates (to take abuse as
      > forklifts are driven around), they are not as efficient!
    • Dan
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 1 6:53 AM