Fwd: small wind USDA sample grant application

  • Laurie Jodziewicz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2006
      Please see the following information on the USDA Title 9006 grant funding available for renewable energy generation.  A sample grant application for small wind systems can be found here:

      >>> "Forsyth, Trudy" <Trudy_Forsyth@...> 4/18/2006 5:47:23 PM >>>
      One and all,

      During our meeting today I was asked to pass out the web address for the USDA Title 9006 Sample Grant Application.  I've attached the link here for your use, please feel free to pass it along to anyone interested.  This round of grants are due with a postmark by May 12th.  The sample grant application is 37 pages long and for the most part has become a fill-in the blank type of application.

      While the USDA grant process is competitive and not all applicants get their grant awarded, because of the change in process and the earlier due date (last year the grants were due in June) it would seem that there may be fewer grant applications in the small wind area.

      Note that this Sample Grant application is for project with a total project cost of $200,000 or less and this sample while designed with small wind in mind can be used for other technology projects.

      http://www.farmenergy.org/Sample_Small_Wind_App_06_final.pdf

      thanks

      trudy