EXHIBITS WANTED: Congressional Renewables/Efficiency EXPO - June 21, 2005

  • Heather Rhoads-Weaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      The organizers of this important upcoming "ice cream social" event on
      Capitol Hill have asked for my help in seeking some additional wind
      exhibitors, especially from small wind companies. Leading members of
      Congress and senior Administration staff are expected to participate, and
      about 20 spots are still available. EESI is also planning a Hill Briefing
      on "Home, Farm & Community Wind" to increase awareness of policies needed
      to support customer-sited wind generation during this critical time while
      the Senate energy bill is under debate.

      The cost is very reasonable, so please consider staffing a table or booth
      at the Congressional Expo June 21. If possible EESI requests that you
      submit your registration form by this coming Monday, June 6. For more info
      see:
      http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/market/business/viewstory?id=28162