Texas Wind Power map online at windenergy.org

  • AEI
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      The Alternative Energy Institute has posted its detailed wind power map
      for Texas online at

      www.windenergy.org ,

      in the left hand navigation bar click on maps > simple or detailed

      and then the detailed will allow zooming in to the county level. This is
      the wind power class at 50 m based on all collected data for AEI and the
      Union of Concerned Scientists model to adjust wind class based on
      exposure and surface roughness.

      --
      Kenneth Starcher
      Director, Alternative Energy Institute

      "Watson," said he, "if it should ever strike you that I am getting a
      little overconfident in my powers, or giving less pains to a case than
      it deserves, kindly whisper 'Norbury' in my ear, and I shall be
      infinitely obliged to you."