winning bookmark

  • Kandy Crosby-Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      I just added my son's winning bookmark to the photos
      gallery on our group's page. Please feel free to post
      unschooling photos that you may have!

      Kandy

      Kandy Crosby-Hastings
      A Walk in the Park Unschooling Group
      http://awalkintheparkunschoolinggroup.bravehost.com
      "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law" Galatians 5:22-23, NIV.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and