art day

  • Kandy Crosby-Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      With the holidays, loss of electricity, and sickness,
      it has been a while since A Walk in the Park
      Unschooling Group (Salina) has met. We will be
      meeting again Tuesday, January 8, at 10:00 a.m. for an
      art day to kick off events again for this winter.
      Please feel free to call me at 342-9823 or e-mail me
      for the location of our art day.

      Thank you.

      Kandy Crosby-Hastings

      Kandy Crosby-Hastings
      A Walk in the Park Unschooling Group
      http://awalkintheparkunschoolinggroup.bravehost.com
      "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law" Galatians 5:22-23, NIV.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs