My ornery boys on Salina Journal video

  • Kandy Crosby-Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Thought might want to see another video from the
      Salina Journal that has my sons on it. If you go to
      this link http://www.saljournal.com/ and click
      "Cookies and Stories at the Library," you will see my
      ornery two-year old playing with a Christmas tree
      ornament (and my husband trying to get it away from
      him) and my four-year old is at the end eating cookie
      sprinkles. :^)

      Kandy

      Kandy Crosby-Hastings
      A Walk in the Park Unschooling Group
      http://awalkintheparkunschoolinggroup.bravehost.com
      "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law" Galatians 5:22-23, NIV.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?