tree machine

  • Kandy Crosby-Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      I just had to pass this along. Today my four-year old
      went to his art/dance class at the art center. I
      always wait on him in a room outside of his class.
      Today his art teacher came out all excited and told me
      on her way through, "You are going to flip when you
      see what he made today. It is awesome!" She walked
      into the other room, and she and another person
      carrying a camera went back into the classroom. I
      heard his teacher tell the other woman, "This is the
      tree man." When class was over, my son showed me his
      creation. Today they had made inventions, and my
      son's was a tree machine. They had used everyday
      things to make something (we do that a lot and call it
      recycled art. We like to look at "Look-Alikes books,
      too). His teacher was just amazed at what he had
      done. I smiled and agreed that it is very creative.
      It was great! I felt like adding, "See what
      unschooling does," but I didn't. :^)

      Kandy

      Kandy Crosby-Hastings
      A Walk in the Park Unschooling Group
      http://awalkintheparkunschoolinggroup.bravehost.com
      "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law" Galatians 5:22-23, NIV.

      http://mail.yahoo.com