Westar Energy Presentation at Salina Public Library

  • Kandy Crosby-Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      Just a quick note that the first geological quest for
      A Walk in the Park Unschooling Group was lots of fun!
      The kids really enjoyed themsevles. Next Tuesday,
      October 30, Westar Energy will be meeting with us at
      the Salina Public Library at 11:00 a.m. for an
      electrical safety presention. Those with younger kids
      may be interested in meeting there a little earlier
      for the library's children's story time - it starts at
      10:15.

      Then two weeks later, Tuesday, November 13, we will
      meet for the second part of our geological quest at
      another location.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail
      me or call me at 342-9823.

      Kandy

      Kandy Crosby-Hastings
      A Walk in the Park Unschooling Group
      http://awalkintheparkunschoolinggroup.bravehost.com
      "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law" Galatians 5:22-23, NIV.

      http://mail.yahoo.com