t-shirt

  • Kandy Crosby-Hastings
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      I saw the cutest t-shirt. A customer wore it in
      tonight. In big letters at the top, it said, "The
      Things I Learned at School." Then it had three boxes
      with stick people. The first one showed the stick
      person shooting a spit wad. It said "determination,"
      (I think). :^) The second was a stick person
      sleeping in a school desk. It said, "motivation."
      The third was two stick people sitting in school
      desks, one looking at the other's paper. Under it, it
      said, "sharing." I had to laugh.

      Kandy

      Kandy Crosby-Hastings
      A Walk in the Park Unschooling Group
      http://awalkintheparkunschoolinggroup.bravehost.com
      "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law" Galatians 5:22-23, NIV.

      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/