Group information--

  • mrsbrianring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      Hi! I tried to send an email to the addresses listed at the bottom of the group homepage but they kept coming back..guess I had to join the group to send an email!

      I found the Walk in the Park group via a google search and was wondering if you are still meeting, or having new members or anything. I noticed there hadn't been any activity on the message board for a while.

      If you could let me know some more about the group that would be great!

      Thanks!
      Amanda Ring