transcripts

  • Philip Sacco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2011
      Hello All~

      I have finished two of the transcripts from recent talks I have given.  One on the armor presented at St. Thomas More and one on spiritual warfare given at Gospel Way.

      Next I will be working on converting the sound files to a digital format for copying on disc~  They will be available on the website~

      Contact me for more information~

      Peace and Joy~

      Warrior 1
      for a 'tour-de-force' of the Armor of God, visit:
      www.AwakentheWarrior.com