vacancy...

  • gizelledmello
    Message 1 of 88 , Dec 12, 2001
      Well...as life would have it, I was no longer
      needed were I was once engulfed.<br><br>So, I strayed a
      bit from the fold and ventured out until I realized
      where my place should be and so I am back here with
      you.<br><br>How are my lovelies? Did you miss our little
      t�te-�-t�tes? Did my dissapearance make you question my
      loyalties or did you understand since you have done the
      same once or twice in life?<br><br>I am no longer
      grieving for lost treasures...instead I vow to stand fast
      before the new ones arrive...
    • emiliano
      Message 88 of 88 , May 12, 2006
        jaaaaaaaaaaaaja very funny , man
        --- In avoyantnamedarthurrimbaud@yahoogroups.com, redangelx31 wrote:

        > I THINK I AM GOING TO START A CLUB ON YAHOO. IT SHALL BE
        CALLED "LONELY FAT BASTARDS" THINK IT'LL FLY? SEE, I AM ONE OF THE
        BROKEN WHORES OF ETERNITY