The revelation...

  • Mr_R_CuBeD
    Message 1 of 88 , May 2, 2000
      I never knew I'd be standing at this point...I
      walked a path I always knew would be sure footed, but
      now I have strayed...The path wasn't for me to walk
      any longer...I must forge a new direction, for that's
      what I must do...There may be bumps and holes in this
      venture, but I am ready...If I am not, may I die trying.
    • emiliano
      Message 88 of 88 , May 12, 2006
        jaaaaaaaaaaaaja very funny , man
        --- In avoyantnamedarthurrimbaud@yahoogroups.com, redangelx31 wrote:

        > I THINK I AM GOING TO START A CLUB ON YAHOO. IT SHALL BE
        CALLED "LONELY FAT BASTARDS" THINK IT'LL FLY? SEE, I AM ONE OF THE
        BROKEN WHORES OF ETERNITY