i must say...

  • gizelledmello
    Message 1 of 88 , Jan 2, 2001
      as i am sitting here, enjoying one too many
      popcorn kernels, I am relieved that the lot of you have
      kept this place quite tidy while i have been
      away...<br><br>for lack of a better explanation, i have been
      depressed...or more like wrapped up in my own
      inadequacies.<br><br>such a glorious time to be living, yet such an
      unmistakable past to forget...<br><br>must i go on deeply
      rooted in my traditions as a human...the ones i've been
      taught all along, or shall i come to grips with the
      reality that life as i know it is false...a lonely, dark,
      one bedroom apartment, with walls that close in, and
      neighbors who don't care as they walk by and say a quick
      hello with eyes cast down...<br><br>should i give in to
      my lesbian tendencies, or merely drift
      simple-mindedly through heterosexuality with a boy who might be
      gay (sorry totter)...<br><br>i have too much on my
      plate...i have a full meal...with leftovers waiting in the
      wings...my dog won't touch the stuff, and my cat turns his
      nose to it...<br><br>all the while, the world seems to
      pass me by like a bad tarentino movie...parts jumbled,
      and overall interesting, but individually
      shitty...<br><br>questions, questions, questions, with no avail, and no
      this the adulthood they spoke of? hmm...i imagined
      business suits by day, and ball gowns by night...caviar on
      crackers, sturgeon and herring in cream sauce...i must have
      imagined incorrectly...or is that part of the joke as
      well?
    • emiliano
      Message 88 of 88 , May 12 8:03 PM
        jaaaaaaaaaaaaja very funny , man
        --- In avoyantnamedarthurrimbaud@yahoogroups.com, redangelx31 wrote:

        > I THINK I AM GOING TO START A CLUB ON YAHOO. IT SHALL BE
        CALLED "LONELY FAT BASTARDS" THINK IT'LL FLY? SEE, I AM ONE OF THE
        BROKEN WHORES OF ETERNITY