all is well in dreamville again...

  • gizelledmello
    Message 1 of 88 , Jul 6, 2000
      i have had to catch myself...pinch myself....make
      sure my life is not really happening in some other
      realm while this wonderful feeling is really a
      mirage...<br><br>can it be that sometimes we actually get what we
      deserve...or are we only being teased by the overlords before
      they punish us again for our sins, and for the sins of
      those before us...<br><br>maybe this is their way of
      giving me a little taste of the good stuff...like a fine
      sherry from long ago....a droplet on the tip of my
      thirsty tongue before they snatch it away
      again....crimson drink sloshing all around...more hitting the
      floor than my mouth...<br><br>but somehow i don't mind
      the anticipation....i think that this is worth it...i
      think that this must be what the dying is for...
    • emiliano
      Message 88 of 88 , May 12, 2006
        jaaaaaaaaaaaaja very funny , man
        --- In avoyantnamedarthurrimbaud@yahoogroups.com, redangelx31 wrote:

        > I THINK I AM GOING TO START A CLUB ON YAHOO. IT SHALL BE
        CALLED "LONELY FAT BASTARDS" THINK IT'LL FLY? SEE, I AM ONE OF THE
        BROKEN WHORES OF ETERNITY