'78 Avion Mini Motorhome...help!!!

  • whalertale
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 17, 2002
      My Avion Motorhome was damaged recently in an
      accident, and it appears that the at-fault person's
      insurance company is going to grossly undervalue it. So,
      I'm trying to find other owners and former owners of
      this rare classic to help document the real market
      value. Any leads will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
      JIM
    • zetter1bug
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 23, 2006
        --- In avioncampingandrestoration@yahoogroups.com, worahm wrote:

        Bill:

        While reviewing old posts, I came across this old entry which very
        much interests me because the blue stripe on my '86 25H is faded and
        I was thinking about a replacement.

        Did you locate a stripe? If so, I'd appreciate details including
        removal and installation info.

        John Z
        Princeton, Mn