Re: [Avenues] dissability benefits

  • The Johnsons
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
      I had heard that if you could wait until your child is older (like once they turn 18), then they might actually qualify for a higher amount of money each month. Does anyone know if this is true?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
        thats kinda funny! HA I know it does depend on the State u live in. I'm over
        18 (haha barely haha) & I do know Tucker (from CA who is 5 & has AMC) gets
        more a month than I do!!! I think he needs 2 take me 2 dinner!!!!! :)
        It also depends, if you are over 18 & living outside of parents or relatives
        home, its more. there is a lot they take into account. how much you have as
        far as cash, savings bonds, savings, etc has 2 do with amount also
        (i'm talking SSI )
        ~Theresa