Re: [avenues2] Don't read if you don't want to cry!

  • TERRY2745@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      I DID cry!!!!!! mannnnnn that is so great, I'm sure santa saw on his face how
      proud he was of himself to walk up to him, thats not an everyday thing for
      other kids!! & Tucker does have powers lol tell me how many people would dig
      up dirt in the freeeezing cold JUST BECAUSE Tucker asked for "Fast Indiana
      dirt"!!!! LOL :)
      ~Theresa.com

      In a message dated 11/30/2002 10:24:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
      tucmum@... writes:

      > Wow your little guy has special
      > powers,

    • Dimitra Giannopoulou
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
        Hip Hip Hurray
        I now how that felt
        I am sure that's the best Christmas gift you will ever get.
        Dimitra