Kya's Krusade Financial Assistance Program 2012

  • AshandraM
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012
      Good morning,
      For any families who may need it:
      The Kya's Krusade Financial Assistance Program provides grants
      to children with physical disabilities for the purchase of adaptive
      equipment, hippotherapy, physical therapy and occupational therapy.

      Applications, guidelines and faqs are available on our website:
      http://www.kyaskrusade.org

      Program Information:(614-750-2198) or e-mail financialassist@....

      The application deadline is June 16, 2012 and the award
      notification date is July 11th.

      Please visit our website for additional services and information.

      Warm Regards,

      Ashandra McLymont
      Co-Founder, CFO & Program Director
      Kya's Krusade, Inc.