please re-send

  • Giannopoulou Dimitra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      Some time ago, I sent you news about my Melina and her joy through swimming.
      I am a proud mom and you should be proud for her as well since I do not know
      if I would have made it without you.

      Someone, replied to my post indicating a name and a webpage of another AMC
      swimmer. For some unknown reason I deleted that e-mail and I cannot find it
      anywhere. Could you please, post it again?

      Many Regards from hot Greece

      Dimitra

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2011
        My son, Mark, also swims. He learned to do so when he was about 3 years old. He is now 10 and loves to swim. He swims mostly on his back but does swim on his stomach sort of sideways as well with his head underwater.
        I don't know if I was the one who posted before but I saw this email and figured I wld let u know about my sons success with swimming. He just loves the water!
        Michelle
        Sent on the Sprint� Now Network from my BlackBerry�