hello from Greece

  • Giannopoulou Dimitra
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2011
      Hello everyone!

      Remember us? Melina & Dimitra from Greece. We have been here since October
      1999. It has been a very loooooong time since I have posted anything.

      Melina has won her first two gold medals during the Greek Swimming
      Championship for Special People. Especially, for the second one (50m
      backstroke), she was faster than the adult athlete. She has been swimming
      for 4 years, but only the last 5 months she has been practicing for
      participating in games.

      WE ARE UTTERLY PROUD FOR HER PARTICIPATION AND VERY HAPPY FOR HER MEDALS.

      On Wednesday is the 9th anniversary since her first steps. We celebrate this
      anniversary every year as she has so many to celebrate. When she was asked
      by her coach what she feels for her participation she said among others "it
      is a recognition of my efforts". That is what we celebrate every year.

      She has evolved to an excellent child with a golden spirit.

      Many Regards to all of you

      Dimitra

    • Laila Gillam
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2011