Bolster needed

  • Becky Burns
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 10:41 AM
      My 2 yr. old is in need of a 8" bolster for therapy at home. Any ideas where I can get one?

      Becky
    • Pam Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 4:06 AM
        Your best resource should be your therapist.  They have avenues and companies that you can purchase supplies and devices from.  Our if you are crafty you could make one yourself.  Ebay is also another avenue you could pursue.  I have found many different things for my son on there.

        Pam Smith
        (mother of son 4 with AMC)