Artist with arthrogryposis seeks models with arthrogryposis

  • thaniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2009
      dear fellow people with AMC

      my name is thaniel ion lee, and I am an artist from southern indiana. I am currently working on a series of photo based portraits of people with arthrogryposis. These portraits will be in color, and no nudity will be involved. I can be contacted at thanielionlee@... and my past work/projects can be seen at thanielionlee.com .

      -thaniel ion lee