AMCSI Convention

  • TERRY2745@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
      AMCSI is coming to Dublin Ohio July 17-20th, 2008!!!!!

      Go to _www.amcsupport.org/ohio_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/ohio) for all
      the details!

      This will be our 3rd annual AMC Convention & things are looking great!

      The speakers,workshops & activities are posted!

      Come & join us!

      Any questions email _ohio@..._ (mailto:ohio@...)

      ~Theresa
      my webpage--> _www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html_
      (http://www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html)

      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc~Vice President
      _www.amcsupport.org_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/)
      BECOME A MEMBER OF AMCSI _www.amcsupport.org/member_
      (http://www.amcsupport.org/member)

    • TERRY2745@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2008
        ?We are excitingly getting ready for our 3rd annual AMC Convention~ & cannot wait to meet many of you who are attending! Its in 4 days!!!! July 17-20 in Dublin Ohio
        Please make sure you are registered go to http://www.amcsupport.org/ohio
        or email ohio@...
        SEE you soon !!!

        AMCSI Board of Directors

      • Everett, Lori and Masha Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2008
          The Johnson family hopes that all of you that attend will have a great deal
          of fun.

          Lori

        • TERRY2745@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
            Thanks Lori! I sure wish you, Everrett & Masha were coming!! I miss u guys! I'll deff take loads of pics & they will be posted after the convention!!
            ~Theresa

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
              Great....we'll be watching!!!