AMCSI

  • TERRY2745@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2008
      just wanted to remind everyone that AMCSI Convention 08 is near!!
      this years convention, our 3rd annual, will be located in Ohio in July. for
      more info go to _www.amcsupport.org/ohio_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/ohio)

      Want to own an Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Awareness wristband? go to
      _www.amcsupport.org_ (http://www.amcsupport.org) & purchase one today!

      Want to become a member of AMCSI? (Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita
      Support, Inc, an official non profit Organization) Go to
      _www.amcsupport.org/member_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/member)

      Please join us on the Forums, where there are many families, individuals,
      grandparents Etc...that have been touched by AMC in some way.
      _www.amcsupport.org/forum

      ~Theresa
      my webpage-->
      _ (http://www.amcsupport.org/forum)
      _www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html_ (http://www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html)
      (http://www.amcsupport.org/forum)

      Art Association ~Student Exhibition Coordinator
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc~Vice President
      _www.amcsupport.org_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/)
      (http://www.amcsupport.org/forum)
      BECOME A MEMBER OF AMCSI _www.amcsupport.org/member_
      (http://www.amcsupport.org/member) (http://www.amcsupport.org/forum)