Join Veronica Barrett on Yahoo! Messenger!

  • veronica-barrett@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      Veronica Barrett wants to talk with you using Yahoo! Messenger:

      Accept the invitation by clicking this link:

      http://invite.msg.yahoo.com/invite?op=accept&intl=us&sig=bYdZoAmfAnmApb6viOtVwFUYbtBFwAScQC8IYCWKrSWH7GxdldZezIMPoPPKK9imVs7V3kFrA7VbH07I0yGop73HtWT1SGWURagWDQBLybZn0jXTwp8m67FfC.B71nQMQv772zRTFMBEuZuQmiajPgisamakc.gD3XTMiLacRmH5oSFQOlbGwHc-

      With Yahoo! Messenger, you get:

      Free worldwide PC-to-PC calls.* All you need are speakers and a microphone (or a headset). If no one's there, leave a voicemail!

      IM Windows Live™ Messenger friends too. Add your Windows Live friends to your Yahoo! contact list. See when they're online and IM them anytime.

      Stealth settings keep you in control. Now you can get in touch on your time, by controlling who sees when you're online.

      So what are you waiting for? It's free. Get Yahoo! Messenger and start connecting how you want, when you want.

      * Emergency 911 calling services not available on Yahoo! Messenger. Please inform others who use your Yahoo! Messenger they must dial 911 through traditional phone lines or cell carriers. By using Yahoo! Messenger you agree to not use PC-to-PC calling in countries where prohibited. The above features apply to the Windows version of Yahoo! Messenger.

    • Diane Voigt
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
        Dear Veronica,

        What is your user name on Yahoo Instant Messenger? I'm on AOL Instant Messenger and my user name is: mamamzooms2. I will add you on to my buddy list as soon as you send me your user name and you van add me to yours. I hhavem't had a chance to visit the group yet,but I will.

        Hope to here from you soon.

        Diane Voigt

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
          veronica-barrett@...

          Veronica Barrett

          What is your user name on Yahoo Instant Messenger? I'm on AOL Instant Messenger and my user name is: mamamzooms2. I will add you on to my buddy list as soon as you send me your user name and you van add me to yours. I hhavem't had a chance to visit the group yet,but I will.

          Hope to here from you soon.

          Diane Voigt

          Yahoo! Groups Links