FW: PARENTS/GRANDPARENTS WARNING NEW STRAWBERRY AND ETC METH...HALLOWEEN

  • Veronica Barrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
      _____

      From: Dennis Blubaugh [mailto:dblub415@...]
      Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 10:41 AM
      To: Chris Davis; steveandheather1992@...; Jamie; Lisa ; Marcus Barr;
      Raymond Blubaugh; steve; Trica Kendricks
      Subject: FW: PARENTS/GRANDPARENTS WARNING NEW STRAWBERRY AND ETC
      METH...HALLOWEEN

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
        Veronica,
        I take it from your email that you are in the DFW area? If so, please
        write me back. We currently live in Georgia and I am planning to bring
        my daughter to Scottish Rite in Dallas for an orthopedic check
        up/evaluation. Do you know anything about this hospital? Any help
        would be appreciated.
        Thanks,
        Kim and Veronica (age 6 with AMC)

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
          I don't think this is the venue to be forwarding these types of things however well intentioned you might be.

          See:
          http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/candymeth.asp

          As you will read, part of this claim is totally unsubstantiated.

          Mary

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
            I truly wish I could be of more help, but I know nothing of that hospital.
            At present I'm seeing a dr. in lubbock, texas. At the texas tech health
            science center.