Leo's surgery

  • Lori Hays
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      We leave in the morning for St. Louis, where Leo will have surgery Tuesday,
      Sept. 4 at Shriners Hospital! He will be having his hand/wrist straightened
      and a muscle transfer in his right arm. If all goes well he will eventually
      have the left arm/hand done, too, and then clubfeet surgery on both his
      feet. We are nervous and excited at the same time. I'll be able to update
      our blog from St. Louis - www.youbelong.net/hays. Thanks for your support
      and prayers!

      Lori
      Mom to 7 great kids, 2 with arthrogryposis