new doctors

  • Jay and Kim Yancey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      We are currently living in Savannah, GA and we have been using the same
      ortho doctor at Scottish Rite in Atlanta for several years. He just
      retired and we were wondering if anyone has ever seen Dr. Blanco at that
      hospital? Veronica will turn 6 in December and she will need surgery on
      both feet to correct her club feet. She hasn�t had foot surgery since
      she was 10 months old and Dr. Song in Seattle did that surgery. He is
      awesome! I really want this surgery done right and done by a doctor
      that has experience with AMC. Can anyone recommend a good foot doctor
      in my area? I�m considering taking Veronica back to Seattle for the
      surgery�has anyone every gone that far for surgery and how did it work
      out? We have no ortho doctor in the area that I can take her to (or
      that I would trust) for post-op care unless I drive her the 5 hours to
      Atlanta. I�ll do whatever it takes to get this surgery done right, but
      I don�t want to drag Veronica all of the country with sore legs and
      casts unless we have to.
      Thanks!
      Kim and Veronica (age 5 with AMC.)