DVD~ A Day with Theresa

  • TERRY2745@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2006
      I have finished the DVD a Day with Theresa. For those of you that don't know
      what it is I'll explain...
      I was asked several years ago by an Amcers Mom to tape myself doing everyday
      things, so I did. & sent it to her. She came online & told the avenues group
      about it & I ended up sending out over 50 copies all around the US to amc
      families.
      The past 2 years or so I was asked to do another, adding more things, & its
      finally done! The only problem is that it can only be viewed on a computer.
      NOT on a TV dvd player.
      If anyone is interested in a copy please email me (_terry2745@..._
      (mailto:terry2745@...) with your address & I'll let you know where to send the
      money. The cost is $10, that covers the cost of making & shipping the dvd &
      the rest goes to _WWW.AMCSUPPORT.ORG_ (http://www.AMCSUPPORT.ORG)
      what can be seen on it is, getting out of bed, washing hair, drying/curling
      hair, makeup, brush teeth, shaving, dressed, cooking, eating, cleaning,
      shopping,, stairs, getting in/out of cars, cutting/painting finger & toe nails,
      walking & bathing dog, typing, reading, writing, scrapbooking, painting,
      miniature golf, watching baseball, dancing, working out, yard work, & much
      more.........

      ~Theresa_ Theresa's page_ (http://www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html)
      _www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html_
      (http://www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html)

      "I've been looking for something
      Something I've never seen
      We're all looking for something
      Something to be"
      ~Rob Thomas

    • Deb L
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2007
        Butterfly in the Wind

        A child is a butterfly in the wind.
        Some can fly higher than others: but each one flies the best that it can.
        Why compare one against the other?
        Each one is different.
        Each one is special.
        Each one is beautiful.

        Author unknown

        There is no better time than right now to be happy. Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
        So work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching.
        ANGELS EXIST, but sometimes, since they don't all have wings we call them FRIENDS.