Hand Peddled Trike

  • schaffertribe@wowway.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi!
      I was looking on E-bay for a bicycle for my oldest son, and came across this
      hand peddled trike. I remembered seeing a post regarding funding for one a
      few weeks ago. IT ISN'T MINE, so Please don't think I am trying to drum up
      business! :) We live in Ohio.

      Listed on E-Bay: Current Bid: $150.00
      "TRI LO" HAND PEDDLED SPECIAL NEEDS TRICYCLE Item number: 7159281566

      I don't know if it will work, but thought I would share the info.

      Michele
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Thank you , we will check it out,, You are awesome to share your find with us..

        schaffertribe@... wrote:Hi!
        I was looking on E-bay for a bicycle for my oldest son, and came across this
        hand peddled trike. I remembered seeing a post regarding funding for one a
        few weeks ago. IT ISN'T MINE, so Please don't think I am trying to drum up
        business! :) We live in Ohio.

        Listed on E-Bay: Current Bid: $150.00
        "TRI LO" HAND PEDDLED SPECIAL NEEDS TRICYCLE Item number: 7159281566

        I don't know if it will work, but thought I would share the info.

        Michele

        "We evaluate ourselves by intention. When in reality we need to look at perception to find reality"

        A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

        "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."