Re: [avenues2] Choosing a Teacher

  • tjohns7147@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Oh Traci, I am so sorry you have to go through this. I still think you made
      the right move in picking a teacher for him, unfortunately the first teacher
      was rude! Maybe we should call Clean Sweep on her. lol Even if she has a good
      teaching style, clutter is not a good environment for any child to learn in. You
      had no way of knowing they wouldn't make the room change they promised. On
      the other hand- maybe this is a sign you should let Tucker try 2nd grade. TJ
      isn't in a chair, but with his unstability, room layout is definitely be looking
      at from now on. Good luck.

      God Bless-
      Sharon and TJ

    • tucmum@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        Wow where did the year go? Seems just like 2 weeks ago my son was starting
        1st. grade now come next monday he will be starting 2nd. grade! Yes we moved him
        up after seeing the grades on the testing we really don't have to much choice
        as in what to do. He passed the 1st. grade test with no problem and the
        second grade test as well but we want to wait on pushing him up to the level he
        preformed at due to state testing being read to him in 2nd. and third they are on
        there own with that. I feel he deserves a chance at having the test read to
        him this year to perpare him for the following years.
        I will let you all know how it goes.
        Yes, Clean Sweep is in order!
        Talk soon
        Traci