AVC Re: Reply to Author coming to List

  • Tonivr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 6:34 PM
      My problem with this was in AOL itself. I would hit the reply button and
      the avconnectionn would come up. I would backspace to delete it and retype
      the correct address. Just as i hit send it would change the address back. I
      have to close the mail feature and reopen it to send mail and not have this
      happen.

      Lisa

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/avconnectionn
    • Mike Stickney
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 8:48 PM
        Hi Joe and Janice: We in Central Illinois have been trying to find out who the vendors will be for the IAVS Show 4/23-4/24.We felt that plant/leaf availability was rather short last year and we arrived within 1/2 of the sales area open. Sure appreciated Janice being there with her beauties. Just wondering if it's going to be worth a 3 hour drive each way to attend. Please advise. Thanks a bunch! Linda Stickney <Maroa, Illinois (member IAVS,TCAVS,MSAVS,DAVS,AVSA).