re: Well, Not Chickenshit

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      >Tell me you can't hear that:
      >
      >"Maybe someday you'll get life and somehow manage, but until then
      >don't come to me for squat!"

      I don't know if this is common knowledge or if I am even supposed to say
      anything (I guess Kerman can come and kick my ass if not), but :

      It is my understanding that ALL the lyrics to Well, Not Chickenshit are
      things that Dave's boss said to him in his day job in L.A. over all the years. This
      is just all his boss' little homilies being regurgitated out....