Re: [avant-progressive] Re: ilitch

  • Meidad Zaharia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2003
      > I've still got the vinyl, and think 10 SUICIDES was one of the best
      > experimental/edge recordings of its time.

      I agree but will sharpen this to experimental/minimalistic/edge recordings.

      > PERIPHERIKREDKOMMANDO put most ensuing punk-rock to shame.

      I agree!

      If you mentioned PUNK, Do you know Debris: Static Disposal 1975/6 (USA) ?

      And you should know by now: ;-)

      Fortis Rami: Plonter 1977-1978

      it's a killer punk album! :)

      (To all those who are not familier with Fortis: Fortis was a member of
      "Minimal Compact" and also "foreign affair" that on both Mark Hollander &
      Vincent Kenis played. On this particular album "Plonter" plays Haim Romano
      from the Churchill's guitar player and Tony Brower, violin player from Zingale)

      Another interesting point about Fortis is Fred Frith's album: Accidental
      in which Fortis was a strong element of insperation.

      Meidad

      http://calendar.yahoo.com