RE: : Re: Speaking of ZNR

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      >Nothing springs to mind as "exactly like ZNR" but there are lots of "front
      >parlour chamber music" artists:..........

      You consider UAKTI to be ""front
      parlour chamber music" artist"....?

      .........Huh? I can`t see how they possibly end up in this list, (except they utilize "quiet spaces" )
      .... (Are there 2 different UAKTIs?)

    • rcarlberg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        In a message dated 6/1/2003 8:29:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time, vdorje@...
        writes:

        > You consider UAKTI to be ""front
        > parlour chamber music" artist"....?

        Sure. Not all front parlours are English.