attatchments

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000
      Nick wrote

      >PS: Can you post attachments to these messages? MP3's etc? I'll give it
      >shot.

      No, because I have configured the system to specifically NOT allow this.

      This is because for many folks, the attatchments are automatically
      downloaded, without allowing people the choice of doing it or not.

      I figured I would err on the side of caution.

      There is a shared files area that I could open up to members, if enough
      people are interested.