Re: [avant-progressive] Digest Number 1066

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003

      > >Craig, it's the same album.
      >
      > I thought he was referring to the other LP these 2 did together....?

      Nope. Not according to a web site about Cortes I found doing a
      websearch. There`s another! (No title was given however)

      Craig
    • ashratemp
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Craig <vdorje@e...> wrote:

        > > >Craig, it's the same album.
        > >
        > > I thought he was referring to the other LP these 2 did
        together....?

        > Nope. Not according to a web site about Cortes I found doing a
        > websearch. There`s another! (No title was given however)

        I need facts like year, song-titles, members, album cover, etc...
        Send me the website and details. I'm sure it's the same album. I know
        many of us thought the "Paebiru" album didn't have a title. The tape
        I was originally given didn't mention "Paebiru", but it is the same
        cover as the one Shadoks is reissuing.

        Anyway - I hope you're right!!! :-)

        - Tom