new

  • Renato de Moraes
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2000
      Hi all,
      I saw these titles on the net. It seems they are new releases. Any of you
      have some information about them?

      Cheer Accident- The Why Album
      Ensemble Nimbus - Garmonbozia

      best
      Renato
    • Renato de Moraes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2000
        Hi all,
        A friend lent a CD by Double Jeu Trio, that is a quartet, in reality!!
        It is formed by guitar, sax, tuba and drums. Avant garde jazz very very
        crreative, very nice, very listenable, some moments reminds me Henry Cow
        during some conterpoints between sax and tuba. More information about this
        CD on:

        http://www.altrisuoni.com

        They have two previous works called "Actual Stories" and "Mobiles". I
        would like more information about them. Anyone can help?

        Best
        Renato
      • Renato de Moraes
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2001
          Hi Steve, Udi and all,

          CuneiWay@... wrote:

          > In a similar vein is Musica Urbana, but they are more "rock", & don't have
          > the sorta light feel of Feliu & Joan Albert...

          My memory says that Musica Urbana is more like a jazz-rock band with
          an
          avant-prog flavour, different from Feliu's music. I think.

          Renato