Lunar Park Ensemble/Wha Ha Ha

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2000
      These 2 bands came up in a thread many many months ago.

      The Wha Ha Ha CD is apparently out of print.

      We managed [after 5 months of trying] to get a SMALL number of the Lunar Park
      Ensemble's CD in stock. It appears to be their complete recordings, although
      I wouldn't know for certain if it was everything or not. It does include
      their EP, their track from "Welcome To Japan" & 7 other tracks.

      Unfortunately they are very expensive, full price Japanese CDs.

      Without wanting to turn this group into an advertisement, I thought I would
      give any folks here first crack at them.

      Email me privately if interested in details (Cuneiway@...).

      Steve/
      Wayside