Re: I.D Company

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Yes indeed! I couldn`t agree more. It`s a fantastic record, & *sorely*
      in need of a proper RE. Inga Rumpf was most certainly listening to Dr.
      John`s wonderful "Gris-Gris" album around this time, as the music on
      her side of the record is most certainly influenced by it. (She even
      references "gilded splinters" in one of the lyrics).

      Dagmar`s side is the most experimental stuff I`ve ever heard by her &
      equally great!

      Here`s a *really* nice Dagmar site, BTW.....
      http://www.geocities.com/dagmarpage/

      Enjoy,..
      ....& Happy New Year!!!
      ~Craig