No Secrets in the Family

  • progsnob
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi,

      How does this band look alike? I'd be grateful if someone could give
      opinions on the album _Play & Strange Laughter_.

      Iwan
    • mkbox0
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
        --- In avant-progressive@y..., "progsnob" <progsnob@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > How does this band look alike? I'd be grateful if someone could give
        > opinions on the album _Play & Strange Laughter_.

        had P&SL but don't remember it well. somewhat similar to the LA art
        band Fibonaccis, if you know them.

        i *can* recommend, and pretty highly, No Secrets' _Kleinzeit_cd -- a
        concept album based on a book by Russell Hoban. playful & very
        capable avant-prog w/jazzier touches hear & there. great
        vocal/lyric's (Swiss band but you'd never guess it from their
        english) & nice poster foldout artwork. released on the defunct
        RecRec label, but i still see used copies floating 'round from time
        to time.

        -mark k