Iva Bittova live in the USA:

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31 6:42 AM
      Just got this information. May be useful to some of you. I've seen Iva 3-4
      times, and she's always great.

      USA Tour Iva Bittova (solo):

      November 9: Knitting Factory, 74 Leonard Street, New York, 8:00 PM.

      November 11: Hanover, NH Dartmouth College, 6041 Lower Level Wilson Hall,

      Hopkins Center, Global Music Session 10:00 - 11:15

      November 12: Hopkins Center, Rollins Chapel, Hanover, NH., 8:00 PM

      (Q&A session immediately following concert)

      November 13: Flynn Space for the Performing Arts, 153 Main Street,

      Burlington, VT, 7:30 PM

      November 15: Walker Arts Center Auditorium, Vineland Place, Minneapolis, MN,

      8:00 PM
    • pm.carey@utoronto.ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        * CuneiWay@...:
        >Just got this information. May be useful to some of you.
        >I've seen Iva 3-4 times, and she's always great.

        >USA Tour Iva Bittova (solo):

        >November 9: Knitting Factory, 74 Leonard Street, New York, 8:00 PM.
        >November 11: Hanover, NH Dartmouth College, 6041 Lower Level Wilson Hall,
        > Hopkins Center, Global Music Session 10:00 - 11:15
        >November 12: Hopkins Center, Rollins Chapel, Hanover, NH., 8:00 PM
        > (Q&A session immediately following concert)
        >November 13: Flynn Space for the Performing Arts, 153 Main Street,
        >Burlington, VT, 7:30 PM
        >November 15: Walker Arts Center Auditorium, Minneapolis, MN, 8:00 PM

        No other dates at present, or is this it?
        Just the beginning of a longer tour, or...?

        I hope there are more!!!

        -Patrick

        NP: Supersilent - "1-3"
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
          I got this from a distributor who we get her stuff from.
          As far as OTHER dates in the USA, I think that this is it.

          Steve

          >No other dates at present, or is this it?
          >Just the beginning of a longer tour, or...?
        • mr_pmc
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
            >>No other dates at present, or is this it?
            >>Just the beginning of a longer tour, or...?

            >I got this from a distributor who we get her stuff from.
            >As far as OTHER dates in the USA, I think that this is it.

            Her website has US dates for Nov 8th - 17th, but the cities
            aren't listed (I can't see them anyway...). Maybe I'll email
            someone there... If anyone can fill in the blanks (8th, 10th,
            14th, 16th, 17th) it would be MUCH appreciated. :)

            -Patrick