cleaning up my collection

  • cosmos1@wanadoo.nl
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2002
      sorry if you see this link more then once.
      if you are not interested just use DELETE and it's gone :)

      for all the other people:

      i'm cleaning out some cd's, video's and vinyl from my private collection.
      so take a look at http://home.wanadoo.nl/cosmos1/trade.htm

      thanks for your attention.
      andre
    • alebonn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2002
        I've had a quick look at Andre's list and I noticed that it features
        METABOLIST "Hansten clock" vinyl.
        A rare ( unique ?? ) exemple of Zeuhl-influenced English band. Although I
        haven't listened to that one since a while, I would recommend it to zeuhl
        afficionados...

        Alain

      • phildb
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2002
          agreed great album-but live they were much much better-must have seen them about 10 times.
          I did have some live tapes of a number of gigs but they went awol years and years ago.
          Would be great to get Metabolist stuff officially released on cd

          Phil
          London
          I've had a quick look at Andre's list and I noticed that it features
          METABOLIST "Hansten clock" vinyl.
          A rare ( unique ?? ) exemple of Zeuhl-influenced English band. Although I
          haven't listened to that one since a while, I would recommend it to zeuhl
          afficionados...

          Alain

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...

        • alebonn@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2002
            > Would be great to get Metabolist stuff officially released on cd

            Think I' ve read somewhere that the FREEMAN brothers at AUDION / ULTIMA THULE
            in the UK were thinking of doing a reissue someday. Has to be confirmed
            though as my memory is vague......

            Alain